MEET THE FACULTY
Vinyasa yoga and movement specialist
Intelligent sequencing, adjustments, cueing and confident teaching
Neha is a ERYT 600 Certified, international yoga teacher, who runs yoga trainings, CPDs, workshops and retreats around the world.
Neha’s journey began close to10 years ago, as a means of beginning again. Leaving a successful advertising career behind, looking to live a more authentic, more purposeful life, she found her answer in a pool of sweat, on a yoga mat one summer in Dubai.
Her love affair with yoga began in the hot room, after which she found her wings in a vinyasa class and discovered a channel for her creativity in arm balances, inversions and beautiful transitions within the flows. Yoga was changing her and she didn’t even know! Accepting versus refusing. Softening, versus hardening. Neha realized that yoga is a means for mental metamorphosis. Transforming limitations into opportunities, and fear into empowerment, simply existing to really living, every breath, every moment, that is the gift of the practice!
For the past 4 years, with a need to dive deeper into technique and expand on her love for the practice, Neha has been a regular student in the mysore room. Studying with Nea Ferrier, in Dubai, falling madly in love with the lineage, that has helped her deepen her connection to yoga, to her self, her body and her reasons for teaching.
Neha teaches, full led primary. And her Vinyasa classes are creative, challenging and focus on expanding student knowledge of themselves through postures, breathwork and mindful movement. The goal is always, to be good at yoga and therefore, be GREAT at life!
With a love of teaching, Neha will guide your practice to new depths and help you connect your journey on the mat with meaning off the mat. And she is so excited to grow with you!
- ERYT200 – Absolute Academy, Thailand (2015)
- ERYT100 – Vinyasa Sequencing (Lila School of Vinyasa) (2017)
- RYT300 – SuperSoul Bhakti Yoga (2019)
- In depth movement and hand balancing training and certifications with international teachers. (5 years and counting)
- Insight meditation 2 year teacher training graduate 2023 from Standford University, with world renowned Insight Meditation Teachers, Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield
- Pranayama Teacher Training Level 1 – Jan-March 2023. With teachers: Eddie Stern and Robert Moses
- Chanting student with Shantala Sriramaiah since Jan 2022.