MEET THE FACULTY
Neha is a ERYT 600 Certified, International yoga teacher, who’s journey began close to10 years ago, as a means of recovery, building strength, resilience and balance into her life. Her love affair with yoga began in the hot room, after which she found her wings in a vinyasa class that allowed her to find her passion for creative flows, arm balances and inversions. Going beyond the physical, she realized that yoga is mental stretch. Stretching limitations, imaginations and possibilities! Her Vinyasa classes are creative, fun, challenging and focus on alignment, core strength and expanding student knowledge of their own bodies through postures and strength and flexibility building techniques. With a love of teaching, Neha will guide your practice to new depths and help you connect your journey on the mat with meaning off the mat. Neha has taught multiple teacher trainings and is so excited to embark on this journey with you!
- ERYT200 – Absolute Academy, Thailand
- ERYT100 – Vinyasa Sequencing (Lila School of Vinyasa)
- RYT300 – SuperSoul Bhakti Yoga
- In depth movement and hand balancing training and certifications with international teachers
- Currently enrolled in a 2 year meditation teacher training from Standford
- University, with world renowned Insight Meditation Teachers, Tara Brach and Jack Kornfield